Introducing an innovative, systematic approach to understanding differential diagnosis, Frameworks for Internal Medicine helps students and other learners think like clinicians and master the methodology behind diagnosing the most commonly encountered conditions in internal medicine.
This highly visual resource uses a case-based, Q&A-style format to build frameworks that guide learners through each step in the differential diagnosis process. These unique frameworks not only equip learners for success during internal medicine clerkships, rotations, and residencies, but also help ensure more confident differential diagnoses in clinical settings.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- An innovative framework system presents an organized, logical approach to differential diagnosis unlike any other resource.
- A straightforward, case-based, Q&A-style format guides learners through the differential diagnosis step-by-step, teaching clinical pearls along the way.
- Cases in each chapter launch discussions of 50 of the most commonly encountered clinical problems in the field of internal medicine.
- Detailed introduction and robust appendix equip resident educators with valuable teaching assistance.
- Completed Frameworks included on line in a digital format provide an ideal mobile reference for students and residents on wards.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.