Resources for Libraries & Institutions
Now available online (PDF file)
Journal of Addiction Medicine: The Official Journal of the American Society of Addiction Medicine
is a new peer-reviewed publication that will focus on the latest research developments in addiction medicine as well as on treatment innovations and ethical, economic, forensic, and social topics. The journal will be indispensable reading for all physicians and mental health professionals who need to keep up-to-date with the state of the art in research, clinical practice, and education in addiction medicine.
Want regular updates on journals, online resources, and other information related to medical and nursing libraries?
Sign up for the C T S update sent by Ovid. The Content Tools Services update provides timely information about new products, services, and features as they become available to Ovid customers.
View the PDF Rates for LWW Journals.
Electronic subscriptions for LWW Journals are available through OVID. Click here for more information.
- Diseases of the Colon & Rectum
- European Journal of Anesthesiology
- International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
- Journal of the Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Journal of Neuroscience Nursing
- Medical Innovation and Business
- Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine