American Academy of Neurology (AAN) members enjoy the most economical subscription price to Continuum®
To become a member of the AAN, please visit https://www.aan.com/
. Member orders will be validated with the AAN. When subscribing as a member, be sure to select "Member Price" from the Price Type field above. You may also order by calling 800-361-0633 (outside North America call 301-223-2300).Continuum®
Audio: 1 subscription, 2 essential resources! Subscribers to Continuum®
receive both the definitive text of Continuum®
and the in-depth audio conversations of Continuum®
Audio in one subscription.
- Comprehensive curriculum of single-topic issues, each covering a core neurologic subspecialty area; published 6 times a year.
- Clinical applications of the latest research and up-to-date information about diagnosis, treatment, and management.
- Subscription includes print, online, and iPad, and Android apps.
- Opportunity to earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ toward ABPN MOC Self-Assessment credit per issue.
- Canadian participants can claim a maximum of 20 hours (credits are automatically calculated) for 2018 issues and a maximum of 14 hours for issues from April 2017 to December 2017. Issues from April 2017 going forward are approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Participants cannot claim credit for issues prior to April 2017.
- In-depth conversations with expert authors of each articles from the Continuum journal.
- Ability to listen to any interview of interest on any topic, from the entire library of Continuum Audio content.
- Subscription includes access to online platform, MP3 files, and iOS/Android apps.
- Opportunity to earn CME credits for each interview. Once 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ have been earned, they and all subsequent credits may apply toward ABPN MOC Self-Assessment credit.
- Canadian participants can claim credit for interviews from June 1, 2018 going forward; these are approved by the Royal college of Physicians and surgeons of Canada. Participants cannot claim credit for interviews prior to June 2018.
- February 2019 – Dementia
- April 2019 – Epilepsy
- June 2019 – Multiple Sclerosis
- August 2019 – Movement Disorders
- October 2019 – Neuro-ophthalmology
- December 2019 – Muscle Disease
*Order of issues is subject to changeBack issues are available for purchase six months after publication date by calling 800-361-0633 or visiting http://www.lwwforms.com/backissues/
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed Continuum
and has approved this product as part of a comprehensive lifelong learning and self-assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of maintenance of certification. Continuum
Audio are Accredited Self-Assessment Programs (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Office of Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development, University of Calgary.
Experience enhanced features on Continuum®
, including advanced search functionality, video gallery, and article collections, as well as access to the entire issue archive.
Please allow maximum two business days for order processing before online access is granted and up to four business days for CME processing.