Recognize when lower extremity disorders signal a larger problem. Systemic Disease Manifestations in the Foot, Ankle, and Lower Extremity
is the first clinical reference focused on helping you recognize when lower extremity symptoms indicate the presence of cardiovascular, neurologic, dermatologic, musculoskeletal, endocrinologic, infectious, or other systemic disorders. An impressive roster of multidisciplinary experts guides you through what to look for and how to confirm your diagnostic suspicions. The result is an indispensible resource that can facilitate early detection and timely treatment.Key Features
- Visually identify telltale indicators of systemic disease thanks to an abundance of color photographs, as well as concise descriptions of diagnostically significant features.
- Consider all the options through in-depth chapters that span the gamut of systemic disorders which can manifest in the lower extremity.
- Glean information quickly with the aid of at-a-glance tables and a concise format.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click