Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect
title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
The gold standard on pharmaceutical calculations, this widely acclaimed text covers the full range of calculations pharmacy students must learn for successful pharmacy practice, including dosing, compounding, metric conversions and more. Thoroughly reviewed by practitioners and educators and extensively revised and updated, this 16th edition maintains high standards for both academic and basic practice requirements while offering the most comprehensive and in-depth coverage of pharmacy calculations available. A consistent, step-by-step approach makes it easy to work through the problems and gain a greater understanding of the underlying concepts, and new online access to calculation problems makes this the most engaging edition yet.
- UPDATED! Revised content throughout, including full revision to the metric conversions, reflects the most current perspectives from leading pharmacy practitioners and educators.
- NEW! Hundreds of new example problems strengthen your calculation capabilities and prep you for success on quizzes and tests.
- Student-friendly learning features — including end-of-chapter practice problems, Case-in-Point features, Calculation Capsules, CalcQuiz problems and Comprehensive Review Problems — provide essential practice solving problems and demonstrate practical applications of math in pharmaceutical practice.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
also allows users to create Study Collections
to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.