Quickly master the anatomical knowledge you need for exam and practice success!
This updated Fourth Edition of Rapid Review: Anatomy Reference Guide
offers everything you need for quick and effective memorization of key anatomical knowledge. Organized into 31 easy-to-use sections and enhanced by a lay-flat spiral binding, this must-have resource provides labels on clear overlays that allow you test yourself and immediately see what you’ve mastered and what you still need to work on.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- The left side of each two-page spread pairs four-color illustrations of major systems, organs, and structures with labels on overlays for easy review and self-testing.
- The right side of each spread includes related information—additional full-color illustrations, key facts, location of the organ or system highlighted on a human figure, roots of key words and their meanings, and terminology and definitions.
- A bright new design and updated text and labels make studying even more efficient.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more