Until now, review and preparation for the pediatric infectious diseases board exam could be costly, time-consuming, and generic in its approach.
Moffet’s Board Review for Pediatric Infectious Diseases offers pediatric residents, fellows, and practitioners a new, effective method of study that’s both affordable and self-paced. This first-of-its-kind review tool prepares you for the board exam and for the challenges you’ll encounter in taking care of children with infections.
- Each chapter begins with a short overview, followed by 15-20 case-based questions, detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers, and carefully chosen suggested readings.
- Answers and explanations are given in an easy-to-read bulleted format.
- Complete coverage of organ systems and syndromes, as well as the principles of immunization and the use of antimicrobial agents.
- Written by an author of Moffet’s Pediatric Infectious Diseases and following the same syndrome-based organization for a more intuitive, problem-solving approach.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.