With over 2,000 questions aligned with the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) 2020 PN test plan, Lippincott Review for NCLEX-PN is the perfect study guide for pre-licensure nursing students in practical and vocational nursing programs preparing to take the licensing exam.
Divided into 5 manageable sections, this NCLEX-RN review tool provides practice tests in each area to gauge your progress and preparedness for the exam. Use the accompanying online tool for online test practice as well!
- The Nursing Care of Adults with Medical-Surgical Disorders
- The Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family
- The Nursing Care of Children
- The Nursing Care of Clients with Mental Health Needs
- Two-Part Comprehensive Examination
Each section is packed with review tests, detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers, alternate-format questions, FAQ’s, and test taking strategies to help you prepare.