Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Neuroscience
presents essential coverage of this core basic science discipline within an integrated framework, bringing neuroanatomy and neurophysiology together and demonstrating how they are applied in a clinical context. It offers all the most popular features of the bestselling Lippincott Illustrated Reviews
series, including abundant full-color, annotated illustrations, chapter overviews, an expanded outline format, chapter summaries, and review questions that link basic science to real-life clinical situations.
- Master state-of-the-art neuroscience information through comprehensive updates reflecting the latest research.
- Understand the practical applications of basic neuroanatomy and neurophysiology with expanded clinical examples throughout and NEW Clinical Cases at the end of each chapter that guide you to apply your knowledge to clinical scenarios.
- Visualize neuroscience concepts more clearly with the aid of many new and improved full-color illustrations.
- Review and assimilate large amounts of complex information via the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series’ signature outline format.
- Extend your learning online with access to animations and an interactive question bank.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) , such as computer, tablet and/or smartphone
- Customize for your language , including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, pronunciation, second-language or literacy challenges, and more