Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy
equips students with a clear, cohesive understanding of clinical anatomy, accentuated with embryology and histology content to ensure their readiness for clinical challenges.
The popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews
series format integrates approachable, lecture-style outlines with detailed full-color illustrations and photographs to clarify complex information and help students visualize key anatomic structures. Accompanying clinical examples make content even more accessible, and board-style review questions build test-taking confidence to help students excel on their exams.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Succinct, outline-style coverage guides students step-by-step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter overviews and summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more