Master anatomy by coloring it in!' Grant’s Anatomy Coloring Book
uses an interactive approach to help you deepen and reinforce your anatomical knowledge. Integrating visual and kinesthetic learning activities with an efficient, high-yield review of essential information, it’s the perfect way to deepen your grasp of the anatomy you need to know for your courses, labs, and exams!
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Combines realistic, dissection-based illustrations from the award-winning Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy with descriptive text highlighting key features such as attachments, innervation, and relationships.
- Prompts you to identify important and relevant structures in each coloring-book illustration, with additional structures pre-labeled to help you achieve orientation and recognize key relationships.
- Presents structures regionally, in the same sequence in which they are revealed during dissection.
- Follows the same chapter organization as Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy and Grant’s Dissector – making it easy to use in conjunction with these authoritative resources.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language , including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more