Concise, evidence based, and packed with quick-reference features, Emergency Medicine: The Inside Edge
is your go-to source for fast, accurate decision making in emergency situations. It provides vital information on 81 frequently seen conditions –right in the pocket of your scrubs.
- Brief, evidence-based content that facilitates the thought process for quick, informed decision making – essential for every emergency health care provider.
- Validated scoring systems to support clinical decision making and justify treatment.
- Vibrant, full-color design and a readable font make reference quick and easy.
- A useful appendix contains quick-reference tables and figures on topics like myocardial infarctions, pediatric vitals, insulin scales, and more.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.