Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
An ideal reference for practitioners and health care professionals who care for patients with abnormal lipids, Dyslipidemia: A Clinical Approach
provides clinically relevant, user-friendly information on all aspects of this rapidly evolving field. In addition to concise yet in-depth coverage of key topics, chapters include background information, evidence from the literature, and author commentary on conflicting or debated recommendations. Written by respected leaders in cardiology, nutrition, pharmacology, endocrinology and diabetes, pediatrics, nursing, obstetrics and gynecology, and lipidology, this one-stop reference is an excellent resource for helping patients lower the burden of atherosclerotic lipid particles and reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Discusses new drugs, new guidelines, new markers, targets, and goals, and new risk stratification schemes.
- Features step-by-step chapters on diagnosis and management, as well as lifestyle modification, lipid medications, familial hypercholesterolemia, management plans for children and adolescents, special populations, and much more.
- Uses an easy-to-read outline format and contains key points.
- Includes a handy list of acronyms, as well as tables and algorithms that summarize information for quick reference.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more