Whether you are a seasoned spine surgeon or a resident in training, there’s no better way to stay on top of the major developments in your field than with Clinical Spine Surger y. The journal ensures that you have access to the latest advancements and research studies that may change the way you practice:
• Hear what experts have to say about controversial topics in the
new Controversies section.
• Get evidence-based reviews of important pathologies in the
Systematic Reviews section.
• Go over important steps prior to a complex procedure in the Tips
and Tricks section.
• View a surgical technique accompanied by an online video of
• Gain a better understanding of the business of healthcare.
• Learn how to interpret increasingly complex research
An individual subscription includes 8 print issues, full-text online access to all current and back issues, as well access to Clinical Spine Surgery f or the iPad ®.
Visit the journal online at www.clinicalspinesurgery.com