Perfect for board review or clinical practice, Clinical Echocardiography Review: A Self-Assessment Tool, Second Edition
features 1,000 self-assessment questions to keep you up to date with the latest advances and clinical applications in the field. Written by national and international experts from the Cleveland Clinic and other leading institutions, this best-selling review tool offers a self-paced, highly effective way to assess and expand your knowledge of echocardiography and improve comprehension and retention of vital information.
- 1,000 self-assessment questions with answers, many based on interpretation of sample images, make this the largest question-and-answer review in echocardiography.
- Over 350 online video clips enable readers to review real-life case studies to build knowledge for exam prep and clinical use.
- Fully updated throughout, with many new questions and answers, new images, and updated videos to keep you current.
- Complete coverage includes basics such as the echocardiography examination, physics, and artifacts; clinically oriented topics such as atrial fibrillation, prosthetic valves, cardiomyopathies, and pericardial diseases; and newer technologies such as dyssynchrony assessment, strain, and strain rate.
- Focus on congenital heart disease helps improve clinical diagnosis of these abnormalities.
- Special section on valvular heart disease highlights the echocardiographic appearance of valve problems to speed diagnosis.
- Emphasis is placed on diagnostic interpretation throughout, benefitting cardiologists, fellows, anesthesiologists, and sonographers at every level of expertise.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use