• In-depth conversations with expert authors of each articles from the Continuum
• Ability to listen to any interview of interest on any topic, from the entire library of Continuum
• Subscription includes access to online platform, MP3 files, and iOS/Android apps.
• Opportunity to earn CME credits for each interview. Once 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
have been earned, they and all subsequent credits may apply toward ABPN MOC Self-Assessment credit.
• Canadian participants can claim credit for interviews from June 1, 2018 going forward; these are approved by the Royal college of Physicians and surgeons of Canada. Participants cannot claim credit for interviews prior to June 2018.
February 2018 – Child Neurology
April 2018 – Spinal Cord Disorders
June 2018 – Behavioral Neurology and Psychiatry
August 2018 – Headache
October 2018 – Neuroinfectious Disease
December 2018 – Neurocritical Care
February 2019 – Dementia
April 2019 – Epilepsy
June 2019 – Multiple Sclerosis
August 2019 – Neuro-ophthalmology
October 2019 – Muscle Disease
December 2019 – Movement Disorders
*Order of issues is subject to changeBack issues are available for purchase six months after publication date by calling 800-361-0633 or visiting lwwforms.com/backissues.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed Continuum
and has approved this product as part of a comprehensive lifelong learning and self-assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of maintenance of certification. Continuum
Audio are Accredited Self-Assessment Programs (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Office of Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development, University of Calgary.
Experience enhanced features on Continuum’s
, including advanced search functionality, video gallery, and article collections, as well as access to the entire issue archive.
Please allow maximum two business days for order processing before online access is granted and up to four business days for CME processing.