American Academy of Neurology (AAN) members enjoy the most economical subscription price to Continuum® and Continuum® Audio. To become a member of the AAN, please visit AAN.com/membership. Member orders will be validated with the AAN. When subscribing as a member, be sure to select "Member Price" from the Price Type field above. You may also order by calling 800-361-0633 (outside North America call 301-223-2300).NEW! Continuum and Continuum Audio: 1 subscription, 2 essential resources!
Subscribers to Continuum
Audio will now receive both the definitive text of Continuum
and the in-depth audio conversations of Continuum
Audio in one subscription.
The integrated subscription is available now for new subscribers and will be phased in for current subscribers as they renew.
Starting in February 2018, all current and new subscribers will have access to both Continuum
Audio and their CME activities.
• Comprehensive curriculum of single-topic issues, each covering a core neurologic subspecialty area; published 6 times a year.
• Clinical applications of the latest research and up-to-date information about diagnosis, treatment, and management.
• Subscription includes print, online, and iPad, and Android apps.
• Opportunity to earn up to 14 AMA PRACategory 1 Credits™ per issue (12 can apply to ABPN MOC Self-Assessment credit).
• In-depth conversations with expert authors of each articles from the Continuum
• Ability to listen to any interview of interest on any topic, from the entire library of Continuum
• Subscription includes access to online platform, MP3 files, and iOS/Android apps.
• Opportunity to earn CME credits for each interview. Once 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
TM have been earned, they and all subsequent credits may apply toward ABPN MOC Self-Assessment credit.
February 2018 – Child Neurology
April 2018 – Spinal Cord Disorders
June 2018 – Behavioral Neurology and Psychiatry
August 2018 – Headache
October 2018 – Neurocritical Care
December 2018 – Neuroinfectious Disease
*Order of issues is subject to changeBack issues are available for purchase six months after publication date by calling 800-361-0633 or visiting lwwforms.com/backissues.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed Continuum
and has approved this product as part of a comprehensive lifelong learning and self-assessment program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of maintenance of certification.
Experience the enhanced features on Continuum’s
, including advanced search functionality, video gallery, and article collections, as well as access to the entire issue archive.
Please allow maximum two business days for order processing before online access is granted and up to four business days for CME processing.