Succinct, logically organized, and supported by more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Neurology
delivers a complete review of key topics and concepts optimized for clerkship, shelf review, and USMLE preparation. This concise approach pares coverage to a perfect length for clerkship rotations and reinforces understanding with clinical vignettes, detailed diagnostic and treatment information, and case-based review questions at the end of the book with complete answer explanations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Concise, succinct chapters save time and focus your review on the most essential concepts.
- Extensively revised to include new and relevant content
- Updated! More than 100 board-style review questions detail correct and incorrect answers for comprehensive shelf and USMLE preparation.
- Updated! Case-based vignettes help you translate concepts to a clinical context and confidently prepare for clerkship.
- Newly added 4-full color highlights key content for a faster, more effcient review.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech