Selected as a Doody's Core Title for 2021!
Popular as a classroom text, for review, and as a clinical quick-reference, this time-saving resource helps medical students master the rationale behind antibiotic selection for common bacterial pathogens and infectious diseases. Updated content reflects the latest antibiotic medications available on the market, and new full-color illustrations strengthen users’ understanding of the application of antibiotic drug treatment.
- New full-color illustrations reinforce comprehension with greater clarity.
- Updated content familiarizes users with the most relevant antibacterial agents and treatment guidelines.
- Succinct, practical guidelines simplify challenging content for easier understanding.
- Additional pearls emphasize mnemonics and enhance retention of critical information.
- Remember boxes, History boxes, and drug tables save time with fast access to key information for selecting anti-infection agents.
- Extensive review cases and questions reinforce learning and clinical application.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more