With contributors from Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, the unique and thorough Anesthesia Review: 1000 Questions and Answers to Blast the BASICS and Ace the ADVANCED
covers both BASIC or ADVANCED levels of Anesthesiology training in a single volume. Any resident in Anesthesiology will find a gold mine of material—including topic-specific chapters with exam-like questions, answers with explanations, and references for further, in-depth review—for fast, efficient preparation.
- Format and style of questions align directly with what you’ll encounter on actual exams.
- Perfect for Anesthesiology Residents, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, and Advanced Practice Nurses.
- Answer explanations include reasons for incorrect answers, as well as references for further study, ideal for anyone who wants more help with topics.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.