An interactive, personalized simulation experience
Develop clinical decision-making skills, competence, and confidence in nursing students through vSim for Nursing
, co-developed by Laerdal Medical and Wolters Kluwer. Designed to simulate real nursing scenarios, vSim allows students to interact with patients in a safe, realistic environment, available anytime, anywhere.
Online interactive virtual simulations with integrated curriculum resources provide a full simulation learning experience for every student. Students have access to suggested reading material from trusted Wolters Kluwer source, pre-simulation and post-simulation quizzes, documentation assignments that can be used with Lippincott DocuCare
, and guided reflection questions to gauge student understanding of a scenario and support improved competence through remediation.
Throughout the simulation scenario, SmartSense links to additional learning opportunities are available through evidence-based, point-of-care content from Lippincott Advisor
and Lippincott Procedures
- Danielle Young Bear - Managing Pain Medication for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Harry Hadley - Managing IV Antibiotic Therapy in the Hospitalized Patient with Reduced Renal Function
- Jermaine Jones - Managing Adverse Effects of Antidepressants, Anxiolytics, and Alcohol
- Juan Carlos – Treatment of Hypoglycemia in a Hospitalized Patient with Type II Diabetes
- Junetta Cooper - Management of Nitroglycerin Administration for the Treatment of Angina Pectoris
- Mary Richards - Management of Digoxin Toxicity in a Patient with Heart Failure
- Rachael Heidebrink - Anticoagulation Bridge Therapy for Patient with a Pulmonary Embolism
- Suzanne Morris – Management of Gastrointestinal Infection Due to Adverse Effect of Peptic Ulcer Treatment
- Toua Xiong - Managing Inhalation Medication for a Patient with COPD (Emphysema)
- Yoa Li - Management of Morphine Overdose in a Hospitalized Patient
With vSim for Nursing, discover a unique simulation experience designed to improve competence, confidence, and success in patient-centered care.
Further enhance the learning experience with simulation scenarios and simulators from Laerdal Medical and additional curriculum resources from Wolters Kluwer for a comprehensive course solution.