An interactive, personalized simulation experience
Develop clinical decision-making skills, competence, and confidence in nursing students through vSim for Nursing
, co-developed by Laerdal Medical and Wolters Kluwer. Designed to simulate real nursing scenarios, vSim allows students to interact with patients in a safe, realistic environment, available anytime, anywhere.
Online interactive virtual simulations with integrated curriculum resources provide a full simulation learning experience for every student. Students have access to suggested reading material from trusted Wolters Kluwer source, pre-simulation and post-simulation quizzes, documentation assignments that can be used with Lippincott DocuCare
, and guided reflection questions to gauge student understanding of a scenario and support improved competence through remediation.
Throughout the simulation scenario, SmartSense links to additional learning opportunities are available through evidence-based, point-of-care content from Lippincott Advisor
and Lippincott Procedures
- Brittany Long (Core) - Sickle Cell Anemia with Acute Pain Crisis
- Brittany Long (Complex) - Sickle Cell Anemia with Acute Splenic Sequestration
- Charlie Snow (Core) - Mild Allergic Reaction
- Charlie Snow (Complex) - Anaphylaxis
- Eva Madison (Core) - Gastroenteritis
- Eva Madison (Complex) - Dehydration
- Jackson Weber (Core) - Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures
- Jackson Weber (Complex) - Status Epilepticus
- Sabina Vasquez (Core) - Mild Intermittent Asthma
- Sabina Vasquez (Complex) - Pneumonia Leading to Respiratory Distress in a Child with Known Asthma
With vSim for Nursing, discover a unique simulation experience designed to improve competence, confidence, and success in patient-centered care.
Further enhance the learning experience with simulation scenarios and simulators from Laerdal Medical and additional curriculum resources from Wolters Kluwer for a comprehensive course solution.