An interactive, personalized simulation experience
Develop clinical decision-making skills, competence, and confidence in nursing students through vSim for Nursing
, co-developed by Laerdal Medical and Wolters Kluwer. Designed to simulate real nursing scenarios, vSim allows students to interact with patients in a safe, realistic environment, available anytime, anywhere.
Online interactive virtual simulations with integrated curriculum resources provide a full simulation learning experience for every student. Students have access to suggested reading material from trusted Wolters Kluwer source, pre-simulation and post-simulation quizzes, documentation assignments that can be used with Lippincott DocuCare
, and guided reflection questions to gauge student understanding of a scenario and support improved competence through remediation.
Throughout the simulation scenario, SmartSense links to additional learning opportunities are available through evidence-based, point-of-care content from Lippincott Advisor
and Lippincott Procedures
- Henry Williams – Part 1, COPD Exacerbation
- Henry Williams – Part 2, Discharge to Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Henry Williams – Part 3, Transition to Assisted Living Apartment
- Sherman Red Yoder – Part 1, Open Foot Wound
- Sherman Red Yoder – Part 2, Possible Sepsis
- Sherman Red Yoder – Part 3, Assessment of Functional Decline and Family Conflict
- Millie Larsen – Part 1, Urinary Tract Infection with Confusion
- Millie Larsen – Part 2, Fall Risk and Functional Assessment
- Millie Larsen – Part 3, Caregiver Strain and Maintenance of Independence
- Julia Morales and Lucy Grey – Part 1, Terminal Lung Cancer
- Julia Morales and Lucy Grey – Part 2, End-of-Life Care and Family Support
- Julia Morales and Lucy Grey – Part 3, Coping After Loss of Partner
With vSim for Nursing, discover a unique simulation experience designed to improve competence, confidence, and success in patient-centered care.
Further enhance the learning experience with simulation scenarios and simulators from Laerdal Medical and additional curriculum resources from Wolters Kluwer for a comprehensive course solution.