An interactive, personalized simulation experience
Develop clinical decision-making skills, competence, and confidence in nursing students through vSim for Nursing
, co-developed by Laerdal Medical and Wolters Kluwer. Designed to simulate real nursing scenarios, vSim allows students to interact with patients in a safe, realistic environment, available anytime, anywhere.
Online interactive virtual simulations with integrated curriculum resources provide a full simulation learning experience for every student. Students have access to suggested reading material from trusted Wolters Kluwer source, pre-simulation and post-simulation quizzes, documentation assignments that can be used with Lippincott DocuCare
, and guided reflection questions to gauge student understanding of a scenario and support improved competence through remediation.
Throughout the simulation scenario, SmartSense links to additional learning opportunities are available through evidence-based, point-of-care content from Lippincott Advisor
and Lippincott Procedures
. Fundamentals Scenarios
- Christopher Parrish – Nutrition
- Edith Jacobson – Activity
- Jared Griffin – Asepsis and Infection Control
- Josephine Morrow – Skin Integrity: Wound Care
- Kim Johnson – Urinary Elimination: Intermittent Catheterization
- Marvin Hayes – Bowel Elimination: Colostomy Care
- Mona Hernandez – Oxygenation
- Rashid Ahmed – Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Balance
- Sara Lin – Pain Management
- Vernon Russell – Safety
With vSim for Nursing, discover a unique simulation experience designed to improve competence, confidence, and success in patient-centered care.
Further enhance the learning experience with simulation scenarios and simulators from Laerdal Medical and additional curriculum resources from Wolters Kluwer for a comprehensive course solution.