- Lewin, Weinstein and Riddell's Gastrointestinal Patholo...
Lewin Gastrointestinal Pathology and Its Clinical Implications, Second Edition This comprehensive, two-volume resource highlights the practical aspects of ...May 8, 2014$ USD 390.99 $390.99
- Lippincott Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology
Lippincott Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin's Pathology, Second Edition offers up-to-date, clinically relevant board-style questions-perfect for course review and board prep. ...October 1, 2010$ USD 61.99 $61.99
- Color Atlas of Differential Diagnosis in Exfoliative an...
The primary thrust of this atlas is a comparison between different diagnostic entities with cytologic findings summarized in tabulated forms. ...May 18, 2011$ USD 344.99 $344.99
- Anatomy and Injuries of the Hand and Wrist Anatomical C...
A detailed chart showing normal anatomy of the hand and wrist  as well as commong injuries. Each illustration is clealy labeled and ...June 1, 2005$ USD 12.99 $12.99
- Essential Dermatopathology
Essential Dermatopathology is designed to assist pathology trainees, general pathologists, dermatology trainees, and dermatologists in understanding the basics of dermatopathology. ...July 8, 2011$ USD 174.99 $174.99
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Endometrial Carcinoma
Part of the popular Advances in Surgical Pathology Series, this volume is a concise, updated review of the pathological characteristics ...March 27, 2012$ USD 149.99 $149.99
- Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, and Molecular Gen...
Immunophenotyping is the most powerful tool in the routine diagnosis of hematologic neoplasms. Immunohistochemical technique is used in histology labs ...November 17, 2011$ USD 269.99 $269.99