Workbook for Lippincott Textbook for Nursing Assistants: A Humanistic Approach to Caregiving, 5th Edition
Pamela J. Carter, RN, BSN, MEd, CNOR Master the skills and concepts for success with ease!
Featuring a wide variety of review questions, active learning exercises, and procedure checklists, this engaging workbook helps you ensure a confident, competent understanding of the concepts, skills, and vocabulary detailed in Lippincott Textbook for Nursing Assistants: A Humanistic Approach to Caregiving, 5th Edition
- Multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and true/false questions challenge your retention of textbook content and help you prepare for tests and exams.
- Think About It! exercises inspire critical thinking and enhance your analytical skills.
- Matching activities, word jumbles, and crossword and word find puzzles provide fun, engaging ways to review important concepts and vocabulary.
- Labeling, sequencing, and identification exercises clarify procedures and processes.
- Procedure checklists reinforce key protocols and help you excel in laboratory exercises.
- Pam's pearls boost your confidence with encouraging insight based on the author’s real-life experience.