Understanding Colorectal Cancer
Anatomical Chart explains colorectal cancer with easy to understand text and non-threatening images.
Illustrates colorectal anatomy including transverse, descending, ascending colon and rectum, as well as part of the jejunum.
Shows the following pathologies :
- adenocarcinoma of colon
- circumferential carcinoma of the transverse colon
- colonic polyps
- adenocarcinoma of jejunum
- adenocarcinoma of the rectosigmoid region
The stages of cancer are explained and illustrated.
The chart also describes risk factors, signs and symptoms, screening and diagnostic tests, and treatment options
Made in USA
Available in the following versions:
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9780781773348
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper ISBN 9780781773331