Now thoroughly updated and revised, the Fourth Edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK
provides a high-yield, systems-based review – ideal for preparing for the end-of-rotation NBME shelf exam and studying for the USMLE Step 2 CK. Full-color illustrations and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner, which makes this ideal for students in medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner programs.Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK, Fourth Edition
delivers exactly what you need to know in order to be test-ready and ace key exams.
- Completely revised and updated content reflects the current USMLE exam
- Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content you need to know
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight highly testable topics
- Easy-to-remember mnemonics help you “file away” clinical information for handy retrieval at test time
- “Next Steps” margin notes guide you through the workup of a patient with practical tips to success
- Easy-to-follow algorithms show examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints
- Includes must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders
- 300 USMLE-style questions, included with the eBook, feature complete explanations to help you gain confidence for the exam.