Stedman’s Medical Dictionary is the reliable, essential resource for the health care field, including medical students, physicians, educators, researchers, medical records/coding, and medical language specialists. You can search for the definition of a term, hear it pronounced, see it illustrated, and watch it in motion.
This product is a 1-year online subscription that can be purchased through the "Purchase Now" button above with a credit card, and an access code will be sent via e-mail immediately after purchase.
- More than 38,000 terms are defined by the most trusted name in medical references
- Access to over 5,600 images illustrate key medical terms and concepts
- Click-on audio icons displayed alongside approximately 34,000 terms let you hear correct pronunciations
- Nearly 50 illuminating live-action video from Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy present anatomy in motion
- Superior keyword search functionality making accuracy instantaneous
- Browse the A-to-Z Index
- Customize the medical dictionary using My Stedman’s: Add terms, Add notes to terms, Save searches and illustrations