Stedman's Plus Version 2018 Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker contains nearly 500,000 medical, pharmaceutical, and bioscience terms, including brand new updates to thousands of terms, to ensure users the most current, comprehensive, and reliable content on the market. Compatible with a broad range of word processing systems, this spellchecker is convenient for every user who creates or edits medical documentation. Windows users also receive Stedman's Universal Spellchecker, which integrates spellcheck technology throughout your desktop. The standard single-user version is available as a Windows and Macintosh compatible CD-ROM. The 2018 version includes new medical and equipment terms introduced in 2017, and updated drug terminology drawn from Lexi-Comp, Inc. (Lexi-DrugsTM) and the Nursing2017 Drug Handbook!
If you are a current user of the Stedman’s Spellchecker (having purchased within the last two versions), please call 1-800-638-3030 with your registration information to get pricing for an upgrade.
Stedman’s Plus Spellchecker 2017 Standard Edition will work with the following applications:
- Corel WordPerfect 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7, and X8.
- Corel Office Suite 2000, 2002, 11, 12, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7, and X8 (includes WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, and Presentations).
- Microsoft Word 2000, 2002/XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 365, and 2016
- Microsoft Office 2000, 2002/XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 365, and 2016 (includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, FrontPage, and Project)
- Microsoft Works 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007
- SimpleType (formerly Emmaus) MedPen and MPWord 4.x, 5.0, and 6.0
- XMetaL 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, and 11.0.
- Microsoft Office X, 2004, 2008*, 2011, 365, and 2016 (includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage.
*Stedman’s Plus Spellchecker is only compatible with Microsoft Office 2008 running on an Intel-based Macintosh and is not compatible with Power PCs.