Defining more than 56,000 terms, Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions & Nursing
gives clear definitions in nursing and more than 30 of today’s fastest growing health professions. More than 70 leading consultants from medicine, health professions and nursing worked with us to help make Stedman’s your one source for the Best Words in Medicine. With Stedman’s Online, you can search for a definition, hear it pronounced, see it illustrated, and watch it in motion.This product is a 1-year online subscription that can be purchased through the "Purchase Now" button above with a credit card, and an access code will be sent via e-mail immediately after purchase.
Definitions, Spelling, Pronunciation, Enhanced Multimedia, and Much More—'
- More than 56,000 terms defined by the most trusted name in medical reference
- Approximately 42,000 audio pronunciations let you hear the correct pronunciations of terms
- Nearly 65 valuable appendices covering such critical areas as dangerous Abbreviations, units of measure, and more!
- More than 5,600 images illustrate key medical terms and concepts
- Nearly 50 videos from Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy present anatomy in motion
Everything You Need, Accessible in an Instant:
- Find terms using superior search functionality
- Browse the A-to-Z Index
- Customize the medical dictionary with My Stedman’s : Add terms, Add notes to terms, Save searches and illustrations – providing a personal experience that meets your needs