With more than 16,000 terms, Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions
is the essential language reference for the professional and student. More than a dozen specialty areas are represented, including Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, and Dental Assisting. With Stedman’s Online, you can search for the definition of a term, hear it pronounced, see it illustrated, and watch it in motion.This product is a 1-year online subscription that can be purchased through the "Purchase Now" button above with a credit card, and an access code will be sent via e-mail immediately after purchase.
Definitions, Spelling, Pronunciation, Enhanced Multimedia, and Much More—'
- More than 16,000 terms defined by the most trusted name in medical reference
- More than 5,600 images illustrate key medical terms and concepts
- Nearly 8,500 audio pronunciations let you hear the correct pronunciations of terms
- Nearly 50 videos from Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy present anatomy in motion
Everything You Need, Accessible in an Instant:'
- Find terms using superior search functionality
- Browse the A-to-Z Index
- Customize the medical dictionary with My Stedman’s : Add terms, Add notes to terms, Save searches and illustrations – providing a personal experience that meets your needs