Succeed in your course with Rubin’s Pathology: Clinicopathologic Foundations Of Medicine, 7th Edition.
This acclaimed text provides streamlined coverage of only what you need to know and presents clinical applications of the chapter concepts. In addition, the book is liberally illustrated with full-color graphic illustrations, gross pathology photos, and micrographs.
The Seventh Edition features a striking new full-color design with 1400 new images, a new online, standalone case history section, and a new chapter on forensic pathology that has been described as “CSI” in a textbook.
- Prepare for the clinical setting with expert coverage of common conditions you are likely to encounter, including heart disease, diabetes, common cancers, acne, and (specifically for dental students) oral diseases.
- Take your learning beyond the book with a suite of exciting online tools, including 140 interactive case studies, 1500 audio review questions, and summary podcast lectures.
- Succeed on the USMLE Step 1, COMLEX, and more with straightforward coverage that focuses on the topics most commonly encountered in these board exams.
- Easily navigate through the text with easy-to-follow, streamlined coverage and icons that signal discussions of pathogenesis, pathology, epidemiology, etiological factors, and clinical features.
- Have some fun with the chapter on forensic pathologythat has been described as “CSI” in a textbook.
- Explore the stand-alone case history section accessible online at thePoint.
- Fine-tune your visual understanding with nearly 1400 line drawings, micrographs, and gross pathology images.