Pocket Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition
, provides accurate, actionable, and easily accessible information for clinicians on the front lines of emergency care. Designed to be used at the bedside, it’s an outstanding go-to source for the essential information you need to care for patients in life-threatening situations. This volume in the popular Pocket Notebook series provides a concise and focused review of the entire field of emergency medicine — from history and physical exam to differential diagnosis testing to therapeutics to disposition – all in one easy-to-navigate looseleaf notebook.
- Mirrors the thought process of emergency medicine clinicians in day-to-day practice.
- Fully updated throughout.
- Bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms make essential facts easy to find and retain
- Covers all major organ systems, plus emergencies related to the environment, pediatrics, the psychiatric patient, toxicology, airway management, trauma, and more.
- Contains useful quick-reference appendices on Abbreviations, PALS, ICU medications, equations, and more.
- Written by emergency medicine residents from the University of Colorado and Harvard University, and edited by senior faculty.