NOTE: The exam access begins in July. To qualify for the 70 CME credits this package offers, the exam and book must be purchased together through this package, not as separate components.
Assess your knowledge, identify learning needs, and enhance your performance in practice!
The OKU 13 + OKU 13 Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination package
is a complete, hands-on educational experience with the most recent and relevant evidence-based knowledge to keep you up to date across all orthopaedic specialties. This text + online exam package can also help you thoroughly and efficiently prepare for certification or Maintenance of Certification.
The OKU 13 text includes key study points and testable facts on demand. The OKU® SAE deepens your clinical understanding with real-life patient care scenarios with numerous plausible options and is closely aligned with the OKU content. Your most efficient single-source solution for CME and self-study
The OKU 13 Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination Entitlement
- Earn up to a maximum of 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ when you purchase the OKU 13 text + Self-Assessment Examination package and complete and submit the OKU 13 exam
- Fulfill the 20-credit Scored and Recorded SAE requirement mandated by the ABOS MOC process
- Receive immediate CME credit when you submit answers to AAOS for confidential scoring and complete your CME form.
- Retain access to the questions, images, and preferred responses with discussion and references, once you complete the online exam
- CME for this program expires on 6/30/2023
When you purchase the OKU 13 + OKU 13 Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination package, this book will include a unique redemption code to access and complete the online exam on the AAOS website at learn.aaos.org. This entitlement also allows you to claim CME commensurate with the extent of your participation in the activity. Your CME will be posted to your transcript on the day you complete and submit the online exam and will be automatically conveyed to the ABOS.
If you have questions or need assistance with claiming credit for the OKU 13 + OKU 13 Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination package, please contact AAOS Customer Service at 1.800.626.6726 (In the US) +1-847-823-7186 (outside of the US) or by email at email@example.com
AAOS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The AAOS designates this enduring material for a maximum of up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.Special note to Physician Assistants:
This Self-Assessment CME program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of the designated number of AAPA Category 1 Self-Assessment CME credits listed above, by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician Assistants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA's CME Standards.Your OKU 13 text includes an Enriched eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more