Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.Prepare your students for safe and effective maternity and pediatric nursing practice.
This updated 3rd Edition of Ricci, Kyle, and Carman’s unique combination book helps students develop an understanding of the health needs of women and children, and empowers them to guide women and their children toward higher levels of wellness throughout the life cycle. KEY FEATURES
- Updated Threaded Case Studies in every chapter give students an opportunity to apply concepts to real-life scenarios.
- New Bringing It All Together sections draw content from multiple chapters to develop students’ skills in critical thinking, prioritizing, and clinical decision making.
- New Cases begin at the end of each chapter and unfold online, providing extended opportunities for students to connect learning to practice.
- New! Concept Mastery Alerts improve students’ understanding of potentially confusing topics as identified by Lippincott’s Adaptive Learning Powered by PrepU.
- Evidence-based Research boxes provide the latest information on best practices in nursing and inspire students to implement EBR interventions.
This leading content is also incorporated into Lippincott CoursePoint+
, a dynamic learning solution that integrates this book’s curriculum, adaptive learning tools, virtual simulations, real-time data reporting, and the latest evidence-based practice content together into one powerful student learning solution. Lippincott CoursePoint+
improves the nursing students’ critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills to prepare them for practice. Learn more at www.NursingEducationSuccess.com/CoursePoint
. Also available to support your students’ learning: Study Guide for Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, 4th Edition
This hands-on guide helps students master essential information, build critical-thinking skills, and prepare for the NCLEX exam through a variety of exercises, case studies, and NCLEX-style questions.