Lippincott's Pocket Histology is a go-to reference, review and study tool for histology with a strong focus on high-yield topics and presentation. It presents the essential information needed for course and board exam review in a concise, quick-reference format with tables, full-color images, and bullet-point text. The book contains multiple features identifying the clinical significance of concepts, as well as mnemonics to aid in the retention of facts. An index of terms and color-coded systems organization provide easy access to histological facts. This pocket-sized reference intuits how students typically study for exams and provides highly distilled content in one easily portable source.
- An introductory section on the basic principles of histology to provide a concise overview of concepts
- Clinically significant facts for practical application
- Over 300 full-color photomicrographs
- Tables, diagrams, and a complete index of terms for quick reference
- Mnemonic memory aids
- Histological look-a-likes and tips for distinguishing among them