Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Histology is a resource for students engaged in histology course review and test preparation for the USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX. It contains more than 1,000 USMLE-style and content recall questions with images for approximately 40% of the questions.
- USMLE-style multiple choice questions—each vignette is followed by a question stem that addresses a key concept in cell biology/histology
- Detailed explanations address incorrect answers in context
- Over 480 full-color images illustrate important histologic features
- Tissues with similar histological features are compared, providing a challenging comprehensive review
- Side-by-side comparisons of normal tissue and histopathology provide a bridge to clinical problem solving and diagnostic pathology
- Online access to the questions and answers provides flexible study options