Students’ favorite review resource for studying the essentials of medical pharmacology, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology
, Seventh Edition, presents up-to-date drug information in an accessible format ideal for a fast, effective refresher.
Part of the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews
series, this concise resource features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations that break down complex information for rapid review. Sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work, and review questions with answers deliver powerful, practical exam preparation.
- Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
- Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
- High-quality illustrations reinforce understanding in vibrant detail.
- Enhanced review questions with answers test students’ understanding and identify areas for further study.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more