Selected as a Doody's Core Title for 2021!
Widely known as the premier electrophysiology text, Josephson’s Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
provides a thorough understanding of the mechanisms of cardiac arrhythmias and the therapeutic interventions used to treat them. Dr. David J. Callans, personally chosen and trained by Dr. Mark Josephson, continues the tradition of excellence of previous editions while bringing the text fully up to date in every area of this complex field. The sixth edition provides highly visual guidance on the electrophysiologic methodology required to define the mechanism and site of origin of arrhythmia – enabling you to choose the safest and most effective therapy for each patient.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Focuses on physiologic investigation in the EP lab, using superb illustrations and expert clinical insights, covering proven approaches and methods in this challenging area.
- Includes extensive updates to content on setting up an EP lab, techniques of intra-cardiac electrical recording, atrial flutter and fibrillation, and catheter and surgical ablation in the therapy of arrhythmia.
- Addresses new topics such as anatomy and imaging relevant to electrophysiology.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of mechanisms, clinical implications and limitations of current therapeutic EP interventions including drugs, catheter, and surgical ablations.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.