Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Help your patients prevent and treat common neck injuries!
Neck injuries can be both painful and debilitating. This practical patient-education booklet helps your patients understand the anatomy of the neck and the dynamics of neck injuries, while offering valuable guidance on injury prevention and treatment.
Inside you’ll discover…
- Clear, concise descriptions of neck anatomy
- Emphasis on prevention to help patients avoid potential neck injuries
- Treatment tips to help alleviate pain, speed healing, and improve posture
- A range of therapeutic options, described in clear, accessible language
New to the Fourth Edition…
- More complete coverage of the cervical spine anatomy and imaging
- Expanded information on common injuries and diseases of the neck
- Additional treatment recommendations
- Krabak: Ishmael’s Care of the Back
- Krabak: Ishmael's Care of the Knee
5.25 x 8
September 16, 2013
About The Author(s)
- Brian Krabak MD
Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Johns Hopkins Medical Institute, Baltimore, MD
Questions and Answers