Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Help your patients prevent and treat common back injuries!
Back injuries are a common source of pain and disability. This practical patient-education booklet helps your patients understand basic spinal anatomy and the dynamics of back injuries, while offering valuable guidance on injury prevention and treatment.
Inside you’ll discover…
- Clear descriptions of spinal structure, musculature, weight-bearing, and motion
- Emphasis on prevention to help patients avoid potential back injuries
- Treatment tips to help alleviate pain, speed healing, and improve function
- A range of therapeutic options, described in clear, accessible language
New to the Fifth Edition…
- More complete coverage of the lumbar spine anatomy and imaging
- Expanded information on common injuries and diseases of the lower back
- Additional treatment recommendations
- Krabak: Ishmael’s Care of the Neck
- Krabak: Ishmael's Care of the Knee
5.25 x 8
September 18, 2013
About The Author(s)
- Brian Krabak MD
Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Johns Hopkins Medical Institute, Baltimore, MD
Questions and Answers