Published under the auspices of the International Association for the Study of Pain, Fibromyalgia Syndrome and Widespread Pain: From Construction to Relevant Recognition
offers a holistic guide to the understanding and management of fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS), bringing together contributors and approaches from the worlds of medicine, complementary medicine, physical therapy, pharmacology and psychology. A unique and necessary approach to this debilitating condition!
- Chapters tackle a range of topics, including the history and clinical features and criteria of FMS, the variety of treatment and management options, differential diagnosis, epidemiology, genetic factors, and more.
- Succinct, precise writing style brings a laser-like focus to the material, highlighting what’s really important.
- Considers social, economic, psychological, and medical/clinical constructions of FMS.
- Includes a true-to-life account from a patient of what it’s like to live with FMS.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.