Carefully scripted and reviewed by clinical experts and educators including Dr. Lynn S. Bickley, author of Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, the site presents a step-by-step approach to patient, current examination techniques, and normal and abnormal findings.
• More than 8 hours of head-to-toe, systems-based, and OSCE video footage features standardized patients that represent various age groups, backgrounds, and conditions
• Accessibility via the web allows you to prepare for class or review material prior to exams from current browsers, devices, or locations with an internet connection.
• Convenient site functionality includes keyword search for quick access to content, ability to email a clip, and PDF transcripts to use as reference or handouts.
• When paired with the parent and/or pocket text (in print or digital formats), Bates’ Visual Guide serves as a complete assessment learning solution for students in medical, nursing, and related programs
• The 12-month subscription is ideal for assessment or introduction to clinical medicine courses, particularly those in which OSCE clinical skills are essential, and can be activated on the Bates' Visual Guide site