Completely revised, this fifth edition of Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery – Otolaryngology offers the most current and useful evidence-based information available for the practicing otolaryngologist and otolaryngology resident.
Written to increase the reader’s understanding, retention, and ability to successfully apply the information learned, this easy-to-read text contains concise, practical content on all areas of head and neck surgery in Otolaryngology. With 207 concise chapters, over 3,000 four-color illustrations, and helpful summary tables everything about this two-volume reference is designed to enhance the learning experience.
• NEW! Contemporary Issues in Medical Practice
• NEW! Preferred treatment sections
• NEW! Pearls and pitfalls in all treatment sections
• NEW! Airway, Swallowing, and Voice content all in one Section: Laryngology
• NEW! Section on Sleep Medicine