The leading and definitive reference on the surgical and prosthetic management of acquired and congenital limb loss.
The fourth edition of the Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies is written by recognized experts in the fields of amputation surgery, rehabilitation, and prosthetics.
Discover the best in contemporary thinking, the most recent advances and future developments in prosthetic technology with in-depth treatment and management recommendations for adult and pediatric conditions.
- Hundreds of illustrations, photographs, and images give you insights into the many advances and high-tech surgical techniques and prosthetic solutions.
- Support your difficult decisions on amputation versus limb salvage including: treatment, management, and alternatives for all levels of limb loss.
- This book consists of 3 Volumes: General Topics/Upper Limb; Lower Limb/Management Issues; Pediatrics. Volumes not sold separately.
This book is a valuable guide and treatment overview for surgeons, physicians, prosthetists, physiatrists, therapists, and those with an interest in this field. Use this expanded and completely updated resource to help you and your treatment team understand and select the best current approaches for your patients. Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) , such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech