Prepare for PANCE or PANRE with the most trusted review tool!
Developed and endorsed by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) and the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA), A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants
offers you dependable assistance in mastering the core information you need to know to pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) or the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE).
- Make sure your knowledge is current through meticulous updates reflecting the latest developments, validated for accuracy by respected subject matter experts.
- Study efficiently by reviewing high-yield, outline-format summaries of all essential concepts.
- Test your knowledge with hundreds of review questions based on the blueprint of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), along with explanations of the correct answers.
- Get even more preparation and experience with additional review questions and answers on thePoint, as well as access to a self-assessment CME post-test on AAPA Learning Central.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) , such as computer, tablet and/or smartphone
- Customize for your language , including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, pronunciation, second-language or literacy challenges, and more