Make the most effective diagnostic and therapeutic decisions quickly and efficiently!
Find answers fast with The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, 8th Edition
– your go-to resource for the effective medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. Using the proven 5-Minute format, it provides rapid access to information on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 500 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult
is designed to help you make quick, accurate decisions every day … helping you save time and offer every patient the best possible care.
- Get quick access to all-new topics , including Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, Vaccine Refusal, Zika Virus, Chikungunya Virus, Transgender Youth, and Follow-up of NICU Graduates.
- Reorganized and updated appendix includes unique identifiers for dozens of genetic conditions, associated inheritance patterns, specific gene(s) involved, mechanism of a disease, descriptions of the associated clinical findings, and a Glossary of Genetic Syndromes important for the care of children.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; ICD-10 codes; FAQs; and much more.
- Consult “The 5-Minute Educator” appendix for instruction of trainees at all levels.
Written by experts in the field of pediatrics and associated subspecialties and published by the leader in medical content, The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult, 8th Edition
includes a 10-Day Free Trial to 5MinuteConsult.com. 5MinuteConsult.com
is a quicker, more valuable, evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point-of-care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
•Additional 1,500+ diseases and conditions
•Semantic search – for targeted results from reliable resources including 5-Minute Clinical Consult
•Online-only treatment and diagnostic algorithms
•More than 3,500 patient handouts in Spanish and English
•Over 200 step-by-step procedure and physical therapy videos to enhance procedural skills
Consider a subscription to 5MinuteConsult.com, available for 3 years with the purchase of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Premium: 3-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 8th Edition
or an online-only subscription, available at www.5MinuteConsult.com.